Northside Productions was born from the realization that there's a lot of great brands out there looking for an experienced production partner to help get their Video Content to where it needs to be - Polished, Punchy, and ready to be shared with the world. Content is currency and we specialize in coming up with the right story at the right time to give people something to talk about, to share, and to advocate. For some clients that may mean a solid post production solution and for some they may need our collaborative crew to come in and handle their project from concept to completion. Northside Productions works hard to be adaptable to our clients' needs and budgets. Creating Premium video content is our passion, cost effective production is our motto.
www northside.tv |
Jeremy Pettit | Director/Founder
For the last 20 years Jeremy Pettit has been creating films. It started in Vancouver, BC following his skateboarding crew around with a Hi-8 camera. Through hard work and love for his subject, these humble beginnings gradually catapulted him around the world to document his passions – skate, snow, and surf culture. Ending up in Los Angeles, Jeremy owns and operates a production company called Northside Productions that specializes in sports story telling. Since day one Jeremy has lived the lifestyle he captures, earning an authenticity that cannot be bought. This passion has led him to work with some of the world’s best athletes because they trust him to tell their stories.
Recent work has branched out from the surf/snow/skate world as Red Bull commissioned him to make a film about Olympic triathlete Gwen Jorgensen for NBC’s 2016 Rio Olympic coverage. Shortly thereafter, Redbull commissioned another short film from Jeremy featuring Major League Baseball’s 2016 MVP Kris Bryant. Producers liken Jeremy to a ‘swiss army knife’ due to his comfort wearing all the hats in film production. Equal commitment is taken from budget and schedule creation to operating the camera and lights followed by his magic touch on the final edit. Jeremy’s years of experience has resulted in a catalog of award winning work and close relationships in all circles of action sports.
- 2016 Red Bull / Blueprint 2 - Webisode Series of the year / Snowboarder Magazine
- 2013 Mikey Rencz - Gold Medal / ESPN X Games reel snow
- 2012 Burton / 13 – Best Movie / The Reels Festival
- 2012 Burton / 13 – Best Cinematography / The Reels Festival
- 2012 Burton / 13 – Best Editing / The Reels Festival
- 2012 Burton / 13 – Movie of the Year / Snowboarder Magazine
- 2012 Burton / 13 – Video of the Year / Transworld Riders Poll
- 2012 Burton / 13 – Official Selection / X-Dance
- 2012 Burton / 13 – Best Soundtrack / X-Dance
- 2011 Nic Sauve - Viewers Choice / ESPN X Games reel snow
- 2010 Forum / F-It – Movie of the Year / Snowboarder Magazine
- 2010 Forum / F-It / John Jackson – Video Part of the Year / Transworld Riders Poll
- 2009 Forum / Forever – Movie of the Year / Snowboarder Magazine
- 2009 Forum / Forever – Video of the Year / Transworld Riders Poll
- 2009 Forum / Forever / John Jackson – Video Part of the Year / Transworld Riders Poll